PhraseExpress v15 beta Documentation
Thank you for choosing PhraseExpress.
PhraseExpress is a boilerplate template management software and will save you a lot of time in your daily office work by automating recurring input of frequently required texts in any target application.
- PhraseExpress works in any application, not just in Word or Outlook.
- You can store and access text snippets, including formatting and images in any application.
- You save time and work more effectively by being able to insert texts you have created as often as you like instead of having to type or formulate them each time.
- Your correspondence will be detailed and thorough.
- Boilerplate templates help ensure an consistent style in your communication and across your organization.
- As PhraseExpress saves you from typing, you protect your wrists and thus your health.
We have paid particular attention to simple and intuitive operation. Phrase can be managed in a customizable folder structure including text formatting, enumerations, links, tables and images.
Phrases can be triggered using the phrase menu, by hotkeys or autotext abbreviations.
The functions described in this documentation refer to the Windows version.
This documentation refers to the PhraseExpress v15 beta version. The current production version 14 documentation can be found here.
We make every effort to provide accurate and comprehensive information, but cannot guarantee that it is error-free. The manual is subject to continuous updates.
Warnings are indicated by the left warning symbol and should not ignored. Really. Do not ignore them.
The green light bulb indicates tips & tricks, that provide extra productivity benefits.