Text Expander and Autotext Software
The professional text template solution.
No more typing the same phrase again!
PhraseExpress is a text expander software, that manages frequently used text templates for insertion into any program.
The template manager organizes text templates in multiple languages or customizable categories. Phrases can be triggered from the snippet menu, by hotkey or by entering autotext shortcuts.
The autotext software is available for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac and for iPhone/iPad and Google Android.
Boilerplate templates are customizable with user input before insertion and be shared in the cloud or in the local network by a Microsoft SQL or PhraseExpress Server.
PhraseExpress makes it easy to ensure every employee is using the most up-to-date phrases — with no time or effort on their end. It's a must-have tool.
Mike Curtis, Sales Enablement Manager
Universal Text Snippet Manager
- Speed up your typing in any program, such text editors, email programs, web browsers, database applications, EMR, etc.
- Organize text snippets in customizable categories for instant access.
- PhraseExpress can save hours of typing in technical support, customer care, help desk, call center and medical transcription.
Share Phrases with your Team
- Share phrases with other users in the local network or in the cloud - On-premise or over the internet.
- Each phrase can be set private or made public to selected users.
- The client-/server architecture prevents edit collisions.
- PhraseExpress supports Microsoft SQL server and Citrix/TerminalServer.
The cloud synchronisation feature allows you to share phrases with others over the internet.
PhraseExpress supports any popular cloud service, such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and on-premise cloud solutions like OwnCloud and Synology CloudStation.
You can even use any NAS or network-shared folder to sync your phrases between multiple Windows and Mac computers.
Work faster everywhere!
PhraseExpress is available for Windows and the Autotext App for Android provides the productivity benefits on tablet or smartphone devices. The Text Expander App for iPhone and macOS version as a TextExpander alternative saves typing on your Mac, too.
* Features advertised on our website refer to the Windows version, unless specified otherwise.
Multi Language Phrases
Take your templates to the next level - Literally!
PhraseExpress can organize phrases not only in a flat tree structure but also in multiple dimensions.
The same phrase library can be switched instantly into different languages, making it an ideal solution for multi-language call centers!
PhraseExpress can even translate your phrases into another language.
Takes out the tedious from work
PhraseExpress integrates a powerful Macro Recorder to record and playback repetitive tasks.
Macro Recorder records your actions like a tape recorder for infinite playback.
The document generator can generate an entire document based on a custom selection of your templates:
- Lawyers create custom contracts in no time: Just select the terms to be included and PhraseExpress saves the custom contract as a Microsoft Word document on your desktop.
- Technical writers can re-use common parts of a documentation to quickly create a variation of existing user manuals.
- Medical doctors can select applicable items from the list of common procedures to create a customized medical report.
PhraseExpress expands text abbreviations into long phrases. This Autotext feature works in any Windows program.
Fill-in forms collect manual input, that is processed and embedded into your templates.
External data can be embedded into phrases to create dynamic templates.
System-wide Spelling Correction
The system-wide spelling correction corrects typing mistakes in multiple languages as you type.
Email Signature Manager
PhraseExpress centrally manages email signature templates for use with any mail program, such as Outlook, Lotus Notes or Thunderbird.
MS Outlook Integration
The Outlook Add-In auto-inserts email salutations and suggests answering templates based on the email context.