Consulting Services & Personal Training
We do not leave you alone after purchase.
- Do you prefer a 1:1 personal training session over reading the documentation?
- Do you need personal assistance for installation or configuration?
- Shall we assist you with your individual macro programming projects?
Our Training and Consulting Services
- We answer your questions for 30 minutes per service ticket by e-mail, telephone, TeamViewer, or Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Remote Help remote desktop access.
- Our services are provided in English, German, Ukrainian or Russian language.
- The consulting service must be used within 7 days after purchase.
- You deal with the actual makers of the software instead of outsourced call-center agents.
- We support you with best knowledge and intentions, but we cannot guarantee a success. We offer a service, not a solution.
No Technical Support for my purchase?
Of course you get technical support to great extend:
- The documentation explains in detail how to install, configure and use PhraseExpress with many step-by-step instructions and of video tutorials in quantity you probably won't find elsewhere.
- Our blog provides tutorials with real-life applications and additional tips and tricks.
- The FAQ is an actively updated collection of all tips for all troubleshooting we come across. It is updated whenever we find an interesting new topic.
Your license purchase includes the right to use the software and covers the ongoing software development. Any update, upgrade and even major new versions released during a valid maintenance term are free-of-charge.
PhraseExpress can be used as a simple tool use but you probably opted for our solution because of its sheer power under the hood and great flexibility in configuration. This can come at the price of complexity, the more you dig into it.
System level software such as PhraseExpress interacts with different versions of the operating system and a wide variety of other software, network environments and hardware which we even might not have access to - Every support case is unique and requires us to analyze individual user's configuration.
Due to the complexity, we can't outsource support to a general multi-purpose call center which may just read a knowledge base for you. Instead, our consulting service is provided by dedicated in-house specialists with engineering degrees. You probably understand, that this level of consulting cannot be included in the low license fee.
As user skills and consulting demand vary, adding a flat fee on top of the license price would be unfair for all users, who don't need extra support. To provide service as needed, we offer consulting as a separate time-based paid service.