Select the desired edition to enjoy powerful extra features!
We don't want your money first!
Try everything with the free demo and buy it if you like what you see.
Enjoy attractive volume discounts or get an additional discount by choosing a long-term maintenance agreement.
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- Licenses are valid lifetime and do not expire. The license is no subscription and there are no recurring fees. It's a single one-time payment.
- The maintenance additionally provides updates, upgrades and even major new versions within the selected maintenance term. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time or renew maintenance.
- Each user requires a separate license. The license is tied to the Windows user name (more info). If using a Mac, the license is tied to the Apple account name.
- If using a (SQL) server, each user connected to the server requires a separate license (more info). The PhraseExpress Server and PhraseExpress (SQL) Client Manager is included in the license purchase.
- If running PhraseExpress from a USB thumb drive, each USB thumb drive requires a separate license.
- PhraseExpress requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization (more info). An offline registration option is available for 10+ Pro/Enterprise Edition licenses on request.
- The license can be used for either Windows or Apple Mac. The Mac editions have different feature sets than shown here. The Android and iPhone App mobile Apps for is not included.
- The Enterprise Edition includes a special license of Macro Recorder that is active if a macro is called by PhraseExpress.
- German/Austrian/Swiss customers, please visit the German shop.
Is the license a subscription?
No, the software is no subscription but a single purchase with a one-time payment. There is not recurring payment.
On how many computers can I use a PhraseExpress license?
Licensing depends on the installation variation:
- Stand-alone installation: If using PhraseExpress without using a SQL/PhraseExpress server, one license can be used by one person on up to three computers on which you use the same user name. On Windows, the "user name" is the "Windows user name" (this is not the Microsoft account name). On a Mac, the "user name" is the "Apple account name" (this is not the log in name). Each person requires a separate license. The actual user name that PhraseExpress uses for licensing is shown in the " " window.
- Portable mode: If running PhraseExpress from a USB stick, the license key is bound to the USB stick, which you can use on any number of computers.
- Client-/Server: If using PhraseExpress with a SQL/PhraseExpress Server, you need a separate license for each user connection to the server. The user can be identified by his or her user name or by the combination of user name and workgroup, or by the combination of user name, workgroup and computer name.
Licenses for Windows, macOS or iOS are separate purchases.
Can I use licenses on Mac and Windows at the same time?
You can use a license key for either Windows or Mac but not at the same time.
The license can be moved from Windows to Mac (or vice versa) at any time.
Where can I find my license key?
If you cannot retrieve the license key delivery mail coming from "ShareIt/DigitalRiver" from your email inbox:
- Visit our ecommerce reseller webpage.
- Adjust the web page language in the upper left, if necessary.
- Click the button "My Account" and log into your account.
There you should find your license key information.
If you lost the login information as well, click the "Request Login/Password" link below the user/password input boxes.
Can I have a discount coupon?
Our apologies, but we do not use discount coupons for sales promotions. We use coupons for existing or returning customers for specific reasons only (ugrade discount, renewal discount, etc.).
Can I transfer a license to another user?
Yes, you can deregister your license key from one installation for use with another user name as often as you want.
You can also move the license from a Windows installation to a Mac installation (and vice versa).
What happens after the end of maintenance?
Your software installation will continue to work. However, your license key no longer works for security-critical security updates and we recommend to renew the maintenance. Returning customers get discount.
How to renew maintenance?
Returning customers get renewal discount. You can also upgrade to a higher product edition and secure huge extra discount if choosing a longer maintenance period:
What happens if maintenance expires?
You can continue to use the version, that you were able to download within your purchased maintenance term for an unlimited time. You own a life-time license. The software itself does not expire. Make sure to secure your installer file for future installations as we do not host an installer archive.
However, you may then be using an unmaintained and out-of-date software without security bug fixes and updates to maintain compatibility with operating systems.
To stay up-to-date, renew the maintenance at discount. Extra discounts apply for multi-year maintenance renewals.
You can also upgrade to a higher product edition, for example from the Standard Edition to the Professional Edition.
Is the PhraseExpress Server included?
Yes, we are happy to confirm, that the PhraseExpress Server and Client Manager is included in the purchase of client licenses. There is no extra cost.