New features in PhraseExpress 14
This version is the biggest upgrade in the 17 years history of PhraseExpress and packed with new features:
Lightweight Code-Free Phrases
No more clunky macro code.
- Slick macro tokens instead long lines of code.
- Better readability of your phrases.
- Seamless transition from the old macro system.
- Macros can be easily moved with drag & drop or copy & paste.
- No programming skills required to create powerful macro functions.
Forms Adapt As-You-Type
Input forms now only present input that matter and intuitively guide you as you fill-in the form.
- Less distraction and more compact forms.
- Intuitive, dialog assisted data entry.
- No programming or quirky "if-then-else" code required.
- Drop-dead simple to configure. Promised!
Forms can now include tabular input with radio buttons, checkboxes or text input.
Form Output Preview
The output preview updates in real-time as you fill-in the form, so you get the full picture about what is about to be inserted into your target application.
AI-powered Text Translation
PhraseExpress supports the AI-powered paid service Deepl to translate phrases, entire phrase levels and any text into English, German, French, Italian or Polish language.
Macro Recorder Support
PhraseExpress v14 can integrate the powerful automation software "Macro Recorder".
Like a video recorder, Macro Recorder records recurring workflows that you call up in PhraseExpress using autotext, hotkeys or macro functions (more info).
The PhraseExpress Enterprise Edition includes a special Macro Recorder license!
Intuitive Snippets Linking
Phrases can now be linked and nested by addressing them by their description (instead of using autotext as identifiers).
- Bullet-proof phrase identification, which works even across different phrase files or databases.
- Changes to autotexts do not infere with any phrase linking anymore.
- No more ugly dynamically generated autotexts for phrase linking purposes.
- No need to manually define IDs. Simply drag phrases into other phrases to nest them.
The new "If-Then-Else" provides you with additional flexibility when you need to compare different conditions. Each condition can be linked with "and" or "or" logic. Of course, each input box can contain additional macros.
Date stamps in multiple languages
The date stamp feature can now output day and months names, such as "Monday" or "February" in a variety of languages.
The new multi-tab editor lets you toggle between multiple phrases with ease.
- Open all phrases for review like a to-do list.
- Keep multiple phrases open to easily transfer content.
The new RegEx enables users to perform sophisticated search queries and string operations:
- Search for all email addresses in your phrase library.
- Perform a query to find variations of a specific word, e.g. "auto" and "autos" but not "automobiles" and "automatic".
- Find all matches of a specific character sequence, e.g. IP addresses or order numbers in a specific format.
Improved Spell Checking
Enjoy automatic spell checking in real-time as you enter text templates in PhraseExpress.
PhraseExpress can spell-check now in nine languages and additional languages can be easily added.
The spell check libraries contain thousands of spelling corrections and can be extended with custom words with a click of a button.
PhraseExpress can now calculate the number of days, weeks, months, years or work days between two provided dates.
PhraseExpress for Mac v3 compatible
The latest version maintains and extends compatibility with the Mac counterpart.
- Formatted text phrases (without bitmaps) can be synchronized between Windows and Mac.
- The Mac version supports the new macro token system for a seamless data exchange.
- License keys can now be used for either Mac or Windows.