Enable/disable specific features:
- Clipboard Manager
- A special phrase folder containing a copy of the last used phrases.
- Usage statistics
- Automatic detection of unwanted Autotexts.
- Ignore the CAPS-Lock key to prevent unintended activation.
- Launch PhraseExpress on system start.
Launch with Windows
To launch PhraseExpress with Windows , enable.
PhraseExpress can only configure the startup behavior for the current user. To auto-start PhraseExpress for all users, place a PhraseExpress shortcut into the common users startup folder (default path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp)
Capitalize first letter of sentences
If this option is enabled, PhraseExpress automatically capitalizes the first word of a new sentence.
Example: "This is a sentence. this is another sentence." will be corrected to "This is a sentence. This is another sentence.".
This feature starts working after you typed a sentence. It does not work right after switching to, or clicking into a program window, as it would prevent you from entering any lower case text at all.
- Autotexts, beginning with lower case, will not be detected if this feature corrects your input.
- Prevent collision of this feature with other programs, e.g. MS Word, which has a similar feature.
- This feature is not fault-proof and may unwantedly kick in, e.g. after abbreviations within a sentence.
COrrect TWo INitial CApitals
If enabled, PhraseExpress corrects the second capital letter of each word into lower case after entering the third letter in lower case.
Example: "INput" will be corrected into "Input".
- Avoid collision of this feature with other programs, e.g. MS Word, which has a similar feature. Diable such feature in either program.
- Autotexts, beginning with two capital letters, will not be detected if this feature corrects your input.
PhraseExpress is available as a Standard, Pro and Enterprise Edition with different feature sets.
Even, if you licensed a basic edition, you test all features of higher editions to evaluate an upgrade opportunity. While using such features, you will receive an occasional license reminder.
To disable such license reminders:
- Upgrade to the edition which includes the features used.
- Discontinue using features, that are not covered by your product edition.
- Uncheck option " " to disable features which are not available in your edition.