Enable/disable specific features:
- Clipboard Manager
- A special phrase folder containing a copy of the last used phrases.
- Usage statistics
- Automatic detection of unwanted Autotexts.
- Ignore the CAPS-Lock key to prevent unintended activation.
- Launch PhraseExpress on system start.
Launch with Windows
To launch PhraseExpress with Windows, enable.
Depending on this setting, PhraseExpress will place/remove the PhraseExpress program shortcut into the Windows startup folder "%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\" for your user account.
PhraseExpress can only configure the startup behavior for the user who is currently logged in. To auto-start PhraseExpress for all users, place a PhraseExpress shortcut into the common users startup folder (default path: %programdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\)
Capitalize first letter of sentences
If this option is enabled, PhraseExpress automatically capitalizes the first word of a new sentence.
Example: "This is a sentence. this is another sentence." will be corrected to "This is a sentence. This is another sentence.".
This feature starts working after you typed a sentence. It does not work right after switching to, or clicking into a program window, as it would prevent you from entering any lower case text at all.
- Autotexts, beginning with lower case, will not be detected if this feature corrects your input.
- Prevent collision of this feature with other programs, e.g. MS Word, which has a similar feature.
- This feature is not fault-proof and may unwantedly kick in, e.g. after abbreviations within a sentence.
COrrect TWo INitial CApitals
If enabled, PhraseExpress corrects the second capital letter of each word into lower case after entering the third letter in lower case.
Example: "INput" will be corrected into "Input".
- Avoid collision of this feature with other programs, e.g. MS Word, which has a similar feature. Diable such feature in either program.
- Autotexts, beginning with two capital letters, will not be detected if this feature corrects your input.
PhraseExpress is available as a Standard, Pro and Enterprise Edition with different feature sets.
Even, if you licensed a basic edition, you can test all features of any higher edition to evaluate the benefits of an upgrade. While using such features, you will receive an occasional license reminder.
To disable such license reminders:
- Upgrade to the edition which includes the features used.
- Discontinue using features, that are not covered by your product edition.
- Uncheck option " " to disable features which are not available in your edition.