Search in the program
To find a specific phrase in the main program window:
- Right-click the magnifier icon above the phrase tree to configure the scope search.
- Click into the search box below the tree view (or press CMD+F).
- Enter the search term.
Matches are displayed in a flat list:
- Click any item in the list of search results to edit it.
- Double-click any item to show it within the phrase tree structure.
- Click into the search input field to switch back to the flat search result list.
Search and Replace
- Open the program window.
- Right-click any phrase folder in the tree view.
- Select command from the context popup menu (or press OPT+CMD+F.
- Fill-in the search & replace boxes.
PhraseExpress only searches in the selected folder (and optionally subfolders).
Search & Replace supports unformatted text only.
The RegEx search uses the macOS RegEx interpreter.