To restore individual deleted phrases:
- Click the recycle bin icon in the phrase tree to expand its content
- Select the items you wish to restore.
- Click " " in the main menu or drag & drop the items into a phrase folder of your choice.
If using PhraseExpress with a SQL server, you can review the last 99 edits of each phrase, including the time and name of the editor.
A real time preview shows you the changes for each edit and you can restore any such earlier version:
- Open the main program window.
- Right-click the phrase you wish to review/restore and select " ".
- Browse through the versions and review the edits of that phrase.
- Confirm with to restore the selected version.