- Improved Apple macOS "Monterey" support
- Compatibility issue with Windows version.
- New Deepl API support.
- Program restriction dialog did not show all installed apps.
- License key could not be registered with specific regional settings.
- Native Apple M1 CPU support.
- Backup phrase files can now be opened directly in PhraseExpress.
- Improved CSV file import.
- Optional new/classic menu bar icon.
- Improved dark mode detection.
- Phrase file import.
- Form element display issues.
- Improved import compatibility of phrase files of the Windows version.
- Support for new DeepL API v2.
- Improved macro processing if variables are used that are not defined.
- Rare crash issue
- Empty entries in form drop-down menus and groups are now hidden.
- A selection of form parameters are now pre-parsed.
- Improbed output of form groups with embedded macro functions.
- Portuguese and Russian added to DeepL language translation.
- Global variables in forms.
- Nesting of #insert
- TextExpander Import
First release of major new version 3 (new features).
Compatible with PhraseExpress v14 for Windows
Compatible with PhraseExpress v2 for iOS.
Compatible with Macro Recorder v1.
- Fixed import issue with phrase files coming from PhraseExpress for Windows since v13.5.
- Fixed issue with the form radio group macro function
- Setup Wizard for compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (takes effect on 05/25/2018)
- Optional HTML formatted phrase output (for Gmail compatibility).
- Compatibility with newer PhraseExpress versions for Windows (v13.5 or later) if using a SQL server. Variables are not supported yet and will be ignored by the Mac version.
- Options to configure automatic check for new software updates.
- Shortened backup file names.
- Import issue with phrase files of older PhraseExpress for Windows versions.
- Rare crashes on PhraseExpress exit.
First release of PhraseExpress for Mac v2.
- This version requires an update of any PhraseExpress for iOS/Windows to the latest version.
- Compatibility preparations for upcoming new versions.
- Simplified iOS cloudsync activation ().
- Enabled iOS sync is illustrated in the phrase tree by a cloud tree root symbol.
- Clicking phrase menu folders simplify the navigation through deep folder structures.
- Significantly increased phrase folder duplication.
- Preview shows rendered macro functions.
- Preview can be easily disabled with a X button.
- Improved automatic switch between formatted vs unformatted phrases.
- Additional hints when hovering phrase tree items.
- Automatic restore from backup in case of faulty phrase file.
- Easy iPhone/iPad sync activation in the "File" menu.
- Crash when saving in rare situations.
First release of PhraseExpress for Mac v1