New features in PhraseExpress for Mac
Learn more about the new features of the latest Text Expander version for Mac.
PhraseExpress v3 supports macOS "Mojave":
- Dark Mode support.
- Brand-new user interface icon set.
- Easy access to all macro functions.
- Extended notary validation.
- MacOS "Catalina" support is in the making.
New lightweight macro syntax
You can now create macros without cryptic code.
- Slick macro tokens instead of clunky macro code.
- Better readability of your phrases.
- Macros can be moved easily with drag & drop or copy & paste.
- No programming skills required to create powerful macro functions.
Forms adapt as-you-type
Fill-in forms now dynamically display/hide input sections based on your input.
- Slick forms, that show only the fill-ins you actually need.
- Intuitive, dialog assisted data entry.
- No programming or quirky "if-then-else" formulas required.
- Drop-dead simple to create. Promised!
Forms can now include tabular input with radio buttons, checkboxes or text input.
Macro Recorder support
PhraseExpress v3 can integrate the new Windows/Mac automation software "Macro Recorder" to playback repetitive tasks.
- Automations can be triggered by hotkey or autotext.
- Macro Recorder macros can be organized in the phrase tree structure.
- Macros can be shared with other users.
PhraseExpress can now calculate the number of days, weeks, months, years or work days between two provided dates.