Software for Medical Transcription
Write medical reports in less time with improved accuracy.
PhraseExpress autocompletes difficult to type drug names, treatments in any program for you:
Type the beginning of a phrase, and PhraseExpress instantly suggests matching terms.
The text prediction feature suggests what you most likely want to type, based on text you have entered earlier.
Enter ICD10 code with ease
No need to memorize cryptic codes or abbreviations or switch between applications to look-up ICD10 codes.
PhraseExpress can import ICD-10 databases for easy entry:
Insert phrases in no time
Setting up shortcuts for phrases, formatted text, and paragraphs saves you a lot of time. You just type a few letters and PhraseExpress will suggest suitable phrases to insert. The full paragraph appears in your document after confirmation.
PhraseExpress boost the typing productivity of medical transcriptionists, typing medical history reports, physical examination reports, operative reports, consultation reports, autopsy reports, progress notes or referral letters.
You can import standard medical reference materials, such as lists of drug names or medical transcription phrases by drag & drop of the text files into the PhraseExpress main program window.
PhraseExpress is ready to use, out of the box. We offer a free glossary of medical terms which are used by medical staff in their daily practice.
Ready for your EHR/EMR
PhraseExpress is a proven solution in the medical healthcare business and seamlessly integrates with your EHR/EMR solutions.
- PhraseExpress works system-wide, including your online or offline EHR/EMR system.
- PhraseExpress does not aim to replace autocompletion features but complements existing functionality with additional features.
- The productivity benefits are available in other applications as well, such as Microsoft Office or any web browser.
- The client-/server architecture allows you share phrases with the team.
- Easy Data Migration as PhraseExpress works independently of a specific EHR.