Multiple phrase files
PhraseExpress can simultaneously load multiple phrase sources:
- Phrases hosted on a department SQL server.
- Another phrase file synchronized via Dropbox with remote team members over the internet.
- Your personal phrases which are securely stored in a locally stored phrase file on your own hard disk.
PhraseExpress combines all phrases of any data sources seamlessly into the phrase tree structure. Phrases can be moved between different sources intuitively.
Automatic backups keep you safe
PhraseExpress automatically keeps backups of your precious data.
You can not only restore earlier versions just on a file level. In PhraseExpress you can review individual changes of each phrase and restore individual items from earlier versions.
Backups can be stored in remote storage location, separate from your local hard disk.
Import data from existing documents
PhraseExpress can import data from a variety of sources:
- Analyze and extract the most frequently typed texts from Microsoft Outlook
- Import any text file and dynamically create phrases from each line.
- Import entire file directories while replicating the folder structure in the phrase library
- Import from other autotext apps, such as Breevy, AutoHotkey, Texter or TextExpander
PhraseExpress provides an unlimited number of staging levels for customizable groups of editors and reviewers:
- Create separate phrase folders for each staging level (e.g. "draft", "test", "review" and "production").
- Assign access rights for each staging level to the responsible persons or departments.
- Editors then move the templates from stage to stage until release to the production template database.
You can create links of phrases to reuse them in multiple phrase folders. Any change in any occurence of such link take effect on all instances.
Multiple phrases and the entire phrase library can be edited in one single action.
For example, the font type and size of all templates can be changed with a single command to reflect any corporate identity update.
- Replace the font type or size of all phrases.
- Change properties of specific font types and/or font sizes only.
- Standardize varying font sizes or font types to a common default.
- Apply changes to the whole phrase library or selected phrases or phrase folders.
- Remove font formatting from your phrase library.