PhraseExpress integrates with the macro program Macro Recorder to provide a complete automation solution.
Everybody knows the tedious procedures on a computer, performed over and over again:
Do you often have to switch between program configurations (screen resolution, language settings, etc.)?
Macro Recorder does that for you with literally a single press of a button.
Do you have to make the same text change throughout a document?
Record the procedure once and playback infinitely.
Do you regularly perform test cycles when testing your website or programs?
Macro Recorder repeats mouse movements, clicks and text input consistently!
Do you assist colleages in configuring their computer or programs?
Record the task and and let PhraseExpress' client-/server architecture distribute it to all clients on the network.
Macro Recorder Integration
"Macro Recorder" is a separate software, that works like a "tape recorder" for your computer:
Recording a task is easy as 1-2-3:
- Press "Record" and perform the actions.
- Macro Recorder records your mouse movement, clicks, program changes and text input.
- Edit the recorded action steps in the comfortable macro editor.
PhraseExpress can store recorded procedures as a regular macro function in a phrase:
The automation macro can then be used with the rich PhraseExpress functionality:
- Call a macro by pressing a hotkey or typing an Autotext.
- Organize your macro collection along in a customizable tree structure.
- Define access rights for specific users.
- Share macros in the network or in the cloud.
- Daisy-chain macros or combine them with other phrases to create advanced automation sequences.