Select the desired edition to enjoy powerful extra features!
We don't want your money first!
Try everything with the free demo and buy it if you like what you see.
Enjoy attractive volume discounts or get an additional discount by choosing a long-term maintenance agreement.
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- Licenses are valid lifetime and do not expire. The license is no subscription and there are no recurring fees. It's a single one-time payment.
- The maintenance additionally provides updates, upgrades and even major new versions. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time or renew maintenance.
- Each user requires a separate license. The license is tied to the Windows user name (more info). If using a Mac, the license is tied to the Apple account name.
- If using a (SQL) server, each user connected to the server requires a separate license (more info). The PhraseExpress Server and PhraseExpress (SQL) Client Manager is included in the license purchase.
- If running PhraseExpress from a USB thumb drive, each USB thumb drive requires a separate license.
- PhraseExpress requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization (more info). An offline registration option is available for 10+ Pro/Enterprise Edition licenses on request.
- The license can be used for either Windows or Apple Mac. The Mac editions have different feature sets than shown here. The iPhone App mobile Apps for is not included.
- The Enterprise Edition includes a special license of Macro Recorder that is active if a macro is called by PhraseExpress.
- German/Austrian/Swiss customers, please visit the German shop.
License reminders after purchase
Make sure to actually register your purchased license key in the software. A purchase alone does not license the software. You would need to register the license key you received in the delivery email in the software. See the product documentation how to register the license key.
Check in the About window to review if maintenance of your license key expired. Make sure not to use features that have been released after expiration of your maintenance. Consider renewing maintenance for your license.
Our software is available in different product variations (Standard, Pro Enterprise) with different sets of features as advertised in the comparison table of the respective shop webpage.
A special feature of our software is that you can try features of all editions, even if you purchased and registered a smaller edition that does not include such feature of any higher edition. However, in such case you will get occasional license reminders which list the features that triggered the license reminder. Those are not included in your license.
This approach allows you to consider upgrading to higher product variation even after your initital purchase decision.
- If you already purchased the higher edition, make sure to actually deregister the license key of a smaller edition and register the license key of the higher edition.
- Consider to upgrade to a higher edition.
- Discontinue using features that are not included in your license.