Select the desired edition to enjoy powerful extra features!
We don't want your money first!
Try everything with the free demo and buy it if you like what you see.
Enjoy attractive volume discounts or get an additional discount by choosing a long-term maintenance agreement.
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- Licenses are valid lifetime and do not expire. The license is no subscription and there are no recurring fees. It's a single one-time payment.
- The maintenance additionally provides updates, upgrades and even major new versions within the selected maintenance term. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time or renew maintenance.
- Each user requires a separate license. The license is tied to the Windows user name (more info). If using a Mac, the license is tied to the Apple account name.
- If using a (SQL) server, each user connected to the server requires a separate license (more info). The PhraseExpress Server and PhraseExpress (SQL) Client Manager is included in the license purchase.
- If running PhraseExpress from a USB thumb drive, each USB thumb drive requires a separate license.
- PhraseExpress requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization (more info). An offline registration option is available for 10+ Pro/Enterprise Edition licenses on request.
- The license can be used for either Windows or Apple Mac. The Mac editions have different feature sets than shown here. The Android and iPhone App mobile Apps for is not included.
- The Enterprise Edition includes a special license of Macro Recorder that is active if a macro is called by PhraseExpress.
- German/Austrian/Swiss customers, please visit the German shop.
When does the maintenance term start running?
The maintenance term starts with the date of purchase.
License keys are dynamically generated at the time of purchase. The end of maintenance is branded into the license key and can be read that out from the first set of 4-digits, e.g. "0421" means April, 2021.
What happens after the end of maintenance?
Your software installation will continue to work. However, your license key no longer works for security-critical security updates and we recommend to renew the maintenance. Returning customers get discount.
Is the license a subscription?
No, the software is no subscription but a single purchase with a one-time payment. There is not recurring payment.
Can a license be transferred?
Yes, you can release a license association from a user, a computer or a USB stick at any time to use it elsewhere.
Where can I find my license key?
If you cannot retrieve the license key delivery mail coming from "ShareIt/DigitalRiver" from your email inbox:
- Visit our ecommerce reseller webpage.
- Adjust the web page language in the upper left, if necessary.
- Click the button "My Account" and log into your account.
There you should find your license key information.
If you lost the login information as well, click the "Request Login/Password" link below the user/password input boxes.
Which currencies do you accept?
The base currency is US$.
If you are ordering from outside the USA, you may want to stick with the base currency. The exchange rate of your payment provider is most probably better than the rate of our eCommerce service. We have no influence over the rate eCommerce using for exchanges.
Can licenses be cotermed?
Yes, we would be happy to coterm the maintenance term of your existing licenses with a new purchase.
You would purchasing new licenses together with a maintenance renewal of your existing licenses. Of course, remaining maintenance of your existing licenses are credited.
You will then receive a complete set of new license keys that have the same maintenance term.
You can also upgrade to a higher product edition at the same time.
What to do:
Please send us the list of your existing license keys, as well as the number and desired product variation (Standard, Pro, Enterprise Edition, NamedUser/ConcurrentUser) and the desired new maintenance period of 1, 3 or 5 years.
- Purchase at least 10 new PhraseExpress Pro/Enterprise Edition licenses.
- The edition of the new licenses must be at least the same as the edition of the existing licenses.
- Existing licenses of varying product editions will be streamlined to a common product edition.
- The maintenance period must exceed the maintenance period of the existing licenses.
- Orders can only be placed directly, not in the online shop.
Can I have a discount coupon?
Our apologies, but we do not use discount coupons for sales promotions. We use coupons for existing or returning customers for specific reasons only (ugrade discount, renewal discount, etc.).