How may we assist you?
Make Zemana Antilogger and PhraseExpress work together
Zemana Antilogger is an anti-keylogger application, that prevents malicious software from capturing keyboard input to sneak passwords or sensitive data that you may type into your browser or other applications.
Unfortunately, in its default configuration, its keystroke encryption prevents PhraseExpress from detecting entered autotext abbreviations. Unfortunately, this occurs without Zemana reporting any blocked application.
To configure Zemana Antilogger for use with with PhraseExpress:
Click on the Settings button in the Zemana main window.
Change to tab Security Settings.
Uncheck Enable keystroke encryption.
After following above steps, PhraseExpress shall detect your autotext input reliably.
Do I get unlimited free support?
Your license purchase covers development of the software and product maintenance as part of the warranty in case of a reproducible software error. Of course, any such bugfix is provided free-of-charge during the selected maintenance term.
The demo version allows you to try the software without obligation to check if it works as desired for your particular project and in your actual environment. We want your confidence first, not your money.
PhraseExpress is a powerful solution – It can be used for basic tasks but you can also create very complex macro automations in enterprise level IT environments. PhraseExpress is designed to work cross-platform over the internet, in the network, in the cloud, with SQL and Citrix/TerminalServer. It contains an advanced programming system.
You probably understand, that it would be impossible, to include such professional IT support in the license purchase. If we were to offer unlimited, individual consulting or installation support as one package with the software, we would have to increase the purchase price considerably. However, this would be unfair for those who do not need extra consulting.
That is, why we offer you an extended consulting service as a time-based paid service – as individually required.
When you book our consulting service, you directly reach the actual makers of PhraseExpress with a direct line to senior development, instead of outsourced call center agents, that read FAQ or a knowledge base articles for you.
I get license reminders with a registered installation
PhraseExpress is offered in various product editions. If you do not choose the largest Enterprise Edition and register your license key for a smaller edition, you can still use all the functions of the larger editions. This enables you to still evaluate features of a larger editions even after you have made a purchase decision.
You will then occasionally receive license notices when you use these functions which are not included in your license. You can find an feature comparison of the various editions in the shop.
To avoid license notices:
- Purchase the corresponding larger edition if the functions it contains are of interest to you.
- Stop using features that are not included in your license.
- Disabled test of unlicensed functions in the "PhraseExpress Settings » Features".
The TAB or ENTER key doesn't work
If the ENTER or TAB key is blocked on your computer, disable the PhraseExpress option "".
Dead keys on a Mac
If the keys U, I,O, J, K, L and M are not working on a Mac, you may accidentally have enabled keyboard mouse simulation in the macOS.
Solution: Disable mouse keys.
License reminders despite license
You may get license reminders in following cases:
- PhraseExpress allows you to try out features of all product editions, even if you purchased a smaller edition. If using features, that are not included in your product edition (see comparison), occasional license reminders are shown. Please either upgrade to the product edition, that includes the feature or discontinue using those features. When such license reminder is shown, you can opt to disable features, that are not included in your license to avoid running into such reminders accidentally. This can also be configured in the program settings under Settings » Features.
- The software is not yet registered with a license key.
- You are using a later software version with expired maintenance. Please check the "About PhraseExpress" window to review the license status.
- If using a SQL/PhraseExpress Server: The PhraseExpress client may not have received from the server, e.g. in case of a network connection issue. Connect the PhraseExpress client to the server to obtain a license.
Slow program start?
With Windows 10 Update to 1903, the "ActiveProtection" feature of Acronis TrueImage software seem to start blocking mouse hooks. PhraseExpress uses such mouse hook to display phrase menus at the mouse pointer position, for example.
Solution: Consider disabling "ActiveProtection" in Acronis and consider contacting Acronis for a solution. We will not be able to circumvent interferences caused by a 3rd party application.