The iOS App is free-of-charge and provided as a complimentary offer without warranty and support.
Here you can find our collection of tips and tricks if you experience issues.
If you run into phrase synchronization issue, we recommend to start from scratch:
- Make sure that iCloud Drive is enabled.
- Uninstall the iOS App.
- If you use any PhraseExpress desktop edition which used to synchronize with an iOS device, stop sharing with iOS in the PhraseExpress desktop edition.
- Use the Apple iOS App "Files", navigate to the iCloud Drive folder and delete the folder labelled "PhraseExpress".
- Reinstall the PhraseExpress iOS App.
- In the PhraseExpress desktop edition, re-establish synchronization with iOS (make sure to select "Sync with iOS"!)
To verify synchronization:
- Launch the PhraseExpress iOS App and create a phrase.
- Swipe down the list of phrases to trigger synchronization.
- Give iCloud Drive sufficient time to transfer the changes to the desktop computer. On the desktop computer, you can check the iCloud Drive folder PhraseExpress if sync files have been downloaded onto the desktop.
- In the PhraseExpress desktop edition, press " " to verify that changes have been synchronized.