Phrases can be inserted via the phrase menu, by entering an autotext text abbreviation, using the PhraseExpress App or SplitView:
- Launch the PhraseExpress App.
- Navigate to the desired phrase and tap the Share icon to copy the phrase into the clipboard.
- If the phrase contains macro functions prompting for user input, enter corresponding information.
- Switch to the target App and paste the clipboard contents.
Modern iPads can show the PhraseExpress App next to another App in "SplitView", making it easy to paste phrases:
- Open to the target App you want to insert a phrase.
- Swipe from right to the left to activate "SplitView".
- Select the PhraseExpress App as the secondary App.
- Navigate to desired phrase and tap the Share icon to copy the phrase into the clipboard.
- Paste the clipboard into the target app.
Check Apple help for more information about "SplitView".