New in PhraseExpress v12
We have packed version 12 with many new features and improvements:
The Best Thing First!
If you purchased PhraseExpress within the last 12 months, this major new version is free-of-charge for you!
New user interface
PhraseExpress v12 introduces a fresh new Microsoft Office 2016 style user interface with ribbon-menus:
The optional three-column layout separates folders from phrases, making it easier to organize large phrase libraries.
The phrase selection menu now boasts a clean Windows 10 look:
The appearance and colors can be configured in detail.
Enhanced Cross-Platform Compatibility
Template boilerplate management taken to the next level - Literally.
You can now switch the same phrase library into different "levels", e.g. into different languages:
You can switch the same phrase library between multiple languages or different products, departments, applications in no time.
This is a total game changer for multi-language call centers or technical support handling inquiries for different products.
This features is available fro SQL phrase databases only.
Advanced Phrase File Synchronization
PhraseExpress keeps the history of phrase file changes.
PhraseExpress v12 now allows you to inspect individual changes:
This feature also comes in handy in case of version conflicts if multiple users edit the same phrase file at the same time.
You can decide for each change which version you wish to keep in the shared file.
- Quotes in the popup search features enables exact search.
- Macro parameters can now be shown in formatted phrases as well.
- Phrase access settings now also include Active Directory sub groups.
- A PhraseExpress for Windows license is now required for cloud/mobile device synchronization.
- File export into Plain Text, Rich Text and Microsoft Word format.
- "Cheat sheet" feature to print a list of phrases including autotext and hotkey associations.