Multi Language Phrases
PhraseExpress can manage phrase not only in a customizable multi-level folder structure but also in multiple dimensions:
The exact same phrase library can be switched between multiple languages or different products, departments, applications in no time.
This is a total game changer for call centers or technical support handling customer inquiries in multipe languages or different products.
Creating a multi-language phrase library is easy as 1-2-3:
- Organize phrases in the desired folder structure.
- Add a new language of the very same folder structure.
- Translate all items. Unedited items are highlighted.
The folder structure, autotext abbreviations and hotkeys remain the same, regardless of the selected language.
Just switch to the desired language and enter the abbreviation you would use in your language. PhraseExpress uses the same abbreviation for the phrase in the language currently selected.
This feature requires use of a SQL server.
- No language folder structure required.
- Consistent phrase library across multiple languages
- Overview about items to be translated