Text Expander for Windows
PhraseExpress can import and then synchronize text snippets with the Mac OSX software "TextExpander" for use on Windows PC and Android smartphones and tablets:
- No subscription - You own a life-time license with a single purchase.
- No forced use of cloud services - You can keep your snippets on your own computers.
- iOS iPhone/iPad available soon - Test the beta version today.
- Android version available.
- An Apple OSX version is planned - Expect the awesome!
Cross-platform Autotext functionality
PhraseExpress allows you to use the snippet collection you have created on your Mac on a Windows PC as well.
A selection of TextExpander's macro functions such as %snippet% to link and nest phrases, %fill% to add manual text input, keypress simulations and date/time stamps are converted into the PhraseExpress macro equivalents.
Synchronization in both directions
PhraseExpress cannot only import from TextExpander but also keep snippets in sync between Mac and Windows.
Support for TextExpander version 5
PhraseExpress supports the new TextExpander 5 file format. PhraseExpress supports formatted text in the Windows version but OSX text formatting differs and formatted text snippets may not sync.
PhraseExpress also offers cloud synchronization:
Copy your TextExpander text snippets file to any local shared network or cloud sync folder and PhraseExpress offers you to import and sync those files.
PhraseExpress works with most sync folder based cloud services, such as Dropbox, iCloudDrive, GoogleDrive or Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
…and so much more!
* Disclaimer: 'TextExpander' is a trade mark of SmileOnMyMac, LLC and is not affiliated with us.