Text Expander for iPhone and iPad BETA
The PhraseExpress App for iPhone and iPad puts an end to tedious touch-typing on tablets and smart phones:
- Instant access to frequently used text snippets.
- Organize phrases in a multi-level snippet menu.
- Sync snippets on all your iOS devices or PhraseExpress for Mac.
- Sync snippets with licensed PhraseExpress Windows client.
- Expand abbreviations into longer phrases.
- Autocomplete text suggestions as-you-type.
- Customize phrases with additional input.
- Perform calculations, link phrases, etc.
The PhraseExpress Advantage
So much more than Autotext…
PhraseExpress includes powerful autotext features. You can even re-use the same shortcut for multiple snippets without "conflict" alerts.
But PhraseExpress doesn't require you to memorize cryptic abbreviations. You can alternatively just breeze through descriptive snippet menus to pick the right phrase.
- Faster snippet access with less taps
- Fat-finger compatible large menus
- Descriptive menus instead cryptic shortcuts
- No need to memorize abbreviations
- No staff training on shared snippets required
- No more autotext cheat-sheets
Easy. Natural. Obvious.
Freeware App Features
The Freeware App version is free for personal use and includes above features, except following features, that can be obtained with an "InApp" purchase:
- Save more than 10 items
- Commercial/professional use allowed
- Statistics can be disabled
The Pro Edition additionally supports macro functions:
- Fill-ins and input forms
- Custom time/date stamps
- Date/math calculations
- Nest & link phrases
- Multiple choice phrases
- Conditional phrases, random text variation
- Clipboard operations, counters and variables
Try the iOS App beta version today!
This is a beta version - Specifications may change.
Please send us the license key with valid maintenance of your Windows PhraseExpress version and your email address, that we can pass to the Apple Testflight beta test program.
The beta test is reserved for experienced users. Do not use beta versions in production environments. Use at own risk.