To create a new phrase in PhraseExpress:
- Select the target phrase folder in the left tree view of the the main program window.
- Click the " " icon in the main menu (or press CTRL+N).
- Enter and configure the phrase on the right.
The phrase is saved to the phrase file/database if you close the main program window by clicking the X button in the upper right of the program window.
To save the phrase without closing the program window, select the main menu command "File » Save" (or press CTRL+S). If using PhraseExpress with a SQL server, the pghrase is also saved by selecting any other phrase or a folder in the phrase tree.
You cannot create/edit phrases in following situations:
- You do not have edit permissions.
- The phrase file is write-protected.
- The administrator has manually configured PhraseExpress to exclude edit rights.
- If using the PhraseExpress Server: Another user is editing the element.