Text Expander for Android BETA
The Autotext Text Expander App for Android puts an end to tedious touch-typing on tablets and smart phones:
- Instantly access to frequently used text snippets.
- Organize phrases in a multi-level snippet menu.
- Sync snippets on all your Android devices via Google Drive
- Sync snippets with licensed PhraseExpress Windows client.
- Expand abbreviations into longer phrases.
- Autocomplete text suggestions as-you-type.
- Customize phrases with additional input.
- Perform calculations, link phrases, etc.
The PhraseExpress Advantage
So much more than Autotext…
PhraseExpress includes powerful autotext features. You can even re-use the same shortcut for multiple snippets without "conflict" alerts.
But PhraseExpress doesn't require you to memorize cryptic abbreviations. You can alternatively just breeze through descriptive snippet menus to pick the right phrase.
- Faster snippet access with less taps
- Fat-finger compatible large menus
- Descriptive menus instead cryptic shortcuts
- No need to memorize abbreviations
- No staff training on shared snippets required
- No more autotext cheat-sheets.
Easy. Natural. Obvious.
Freeware App Features
The Freeware App version is free for personal use and includes above features, except following features, that can be obtained with an "InApp" purchase:
- Save more than 10 items
- Commercial/professional use allowed
- Statistics can be disabled
The Pro Edition adds following features:
- Fill-ins and input forms
- Custom time/date stamps
- Date/math calculations
- Nest & link phrases
- Multiple choice phrases
- Conditional phrases, random text variation
- Clipboard operations, counters and variables
The PhraseExpress App v2 for Android is beta - Specifications may change.
Be the first to try the new version 2!
We are happy to invite our customers to participate in the beta test:
- Android 6 compatible
- Dedicated snippet management app
- New user interface
- Improved synchronization
- Enhanced macro support
We can't wait to hear your feedback!
Note: If you want to sync phrases with Windows, installation of PhraseExpress v12 beta for Windows is required.
Previous App version download
The previous version is still available in the Google PlayStore: