Text snippets allow you to instantly reply to frequently asked questions. A snippet can be anything from a short phrase like “Kind regards” to a complete contract draft.
Snippets save a lot of time and let you provide better customer service by answering questions with carefully crafted, polite replies.
PhraseExpress can manage thousands of text snippets in customizable categories:
Text Formatting Support
Text Templates can contain bitmaps and RTF- and HTML formatting including Unicode.
The Pro Edition can additionally store text snippets in the native Microsoft Word format to include Word macro functions or embedded Excel spreadsheets, etc.
PhraseExpress provides you with extra flexibility:
- PhraseExpress is not limited to a particular Office Suite but works in any application, e.g. for filling web forms, chat sessions or custom database applications.
- All phrases are stored in a single data file or on a central SQL or PhraseExpress Server. Data backup is easy and phrases can be distributed to all users in a network in a snap or transferred to a new computer. Ever tried that with your MS Word AutoCorrect items?
- Phrases can be linked, contain dynamic contents such as the date, variables and or additional manual input including multiple choice input, etc.
- External text files, bitmaps or individual cells of a XLS/CSV file can be embedded.
- PhraseExpress can also read out values from a XML file, e.g. generated by your database system.
Text snippets may contain…
- Canned email responses. If you find yourself typing in the same email response over-and-over, you can use PhraseExpress to save you time. Enter your email once into the program. In the future, anytime you need this canned response, it's one-click away.
- Chunks of HTML or CSS code. If you are webdesigner, you might find yourself hunting down snippets of code, you used in a past project. With PhraseExpress, you can store all your code snippets you may ever need again for instant access in any code editor.
- Filling out forms. If you have to fill out the same form fields time-after-time, either in your web browser or in a PDF form, you can use PhraseExpress to do this tedious work for you.
- Email Signatures. Do you find yourself juggling a handful of signatures in your mail program or in online communities? With PhraseExpress, you can create and store as many signatures as you need, e.g. in different languages or if you roam between different branch offices.
The client-/server architecture allows you to share common text templates in a company network.
Cloud synchronization syncs phrases with remote team connected via the internet.
This helps to maintain a consistent corporate identity in customer communication.
Legal departments can have quick access to pre-defined boilerplate and can generate contract documents in a snap.
Medical staff can render diagnostic reports with ease.