Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) is a potentially disabling illness caused by prolonged repetitive hand movements, such as those involved in computer use. Symptoms include intermittent shooting pains in the hands, wrists, forearms, and back.
PhraseExpress is a viable solution that can help you prevent computer-related RSI by significantly reducing keyboard text input.
Compare the same typing job with and without PhraseExpress:
PhraseExpress Features to prevent RSI Syndrome
- The Autotext feature expands text shortcuts into longer text.
- The Text Prediction feature recognizes frequently entered sentences and offers to auto-complete them on demand.
- PhraseExpress corrects spelling mistakes as you type and saves you from extra keystrokes required to remove typos.
- Macro functions automate frequently used tasks and procedures.
- PhraseExpress speeds up your typing on Android Smartphones or Tablets, too!
Less typing is less stress on your hand - It's that simple!