PhraseExpress includes a rich macro language with powerful features:
- Link phrases such as an email signature to multiple email boilerplate templates.
- Add dynamic contents to your phrases, e.g. a time and date stamp or calculations.
- Insert external data into prases, like clipboard contents, external text files, XML data or Excel cell contents.
- Embed email contents with the PhraseExpress Outlook Add-In.
- Prompt for user input which is dynamically added into your phrases.
- Perform math calculations within a phrase, e.g. to generate a quotation based on user input.
- Develop advanced tasks with if-then-else statements, loops, string operations, etc.
This macro power is now brought to a new level with the macro recorder integration:
Automate Repetitive Tasks
Mouse Recorder can be launched from PhraseExpress and record sequences of mouse clicks and key press events.
The recorded automation routine is transferred to PhraseExpress as a macro function which can be used in phrases like any other regular phrase:
- Call the automation from the popup menu or trigger it by Autotext or hotkey.
- Organize thousands of automation tasks in your phrase folder structure.
- Share macro recordings in your organization with cloud synchronization or the client-/server architecture with SQL server support.
- You can even use the Document Generator to create enterprise-level batch automation sequences.
- Combine or enrich phrase output with automation tasks.
No programming skills required. It is as easy as using a tape recorder with a record & play button.
- Prepare 3rd party programs with automated procedures for phrase text insertion.
- Automate web browsing sequences.
- Auto-fill input forms or auto-log in to online accounts.
- Create step-by-step tutorials for user training.
- Perform remote configuration by sharing macros with your colleagues.
- Simulate human input for software testing.
- Perform repetitive text formatting tasks.
The "dream team" Mouse Recorder and PhraseExpress puts an end to tedious procedures!